Welcome to Headway Kent
Headway promotes a wider understanding of all aspects of brain injuries and provides information, support and services to people with a brain injury, their families and carers.
Our Mission is:
To promote understanding of all aspects of brain injury and to provide information, support and services to people with a brain injury, their families and carers. In addition, Headway will campaign to reduce the incidence of brain injury.
Our Objectives are:
- To increase awareness of brain injury and its consequences
- To initiate activities and campaigns which will reduce the incidence of brain injury
- To provide information and support for people with brain injuries, their relatives and carers and concerned professional people
- To promote improved approaches to brain injury screening, acute care, assessment, rehabilitation and community re-entry
- To assist people with brain injuries to return to community living, including access to appropriate accommodation, social outlets, and productive activity
- To support and help to establish Headway groups throughout the UK in furtherance of the charity’s mission statement and encourage them to address the needs of all sections of the community
You can find full information of our COVID-19 risk assessment by clicking the link here; 1 COVID 19 Day Centre Risk Assessment Revised 22032021 v1.1